BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Why do you hurt me so much?

Someone asked what I saw in you...my only answer was...everything

It hurts to see you walk away. For admit it or not, you were an important part of my life and the time we shared will forever be a part of me. So even though I realize that it was never meant to be, still, it hurts.

I’ve seen fire and I’ve seen rain. I’ve seen sunny days that I thought would never end. I’ve seen lonely times when I could not find a friend, but I always thought that I’d see you again.

You can see a clock, but you can't see the time.
You can see my face, but you can't see my mind.
You can see the clouds, but you can't see the wind.
You saw my love for you begin, but you won't see it end.

When you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break yours too, even crack it a little?

I chose to be with you, if the choice were mine to take, but you can make decisions too, and you've decided you wanted this heart to break.

There are times when I cant decide
whether to see you or not,
I want to see you because I miss you
but there are times when I dont want to see you
because everytime I do,
the fact that you dont see me the way
that I see you hurts me even more ...

If dreaming is the only way to be with you,
then I'll never open my eyes.

I'm trying really hard not to cry over you
because every tear is just one
more reminder that I don't know how to let you go.

Thinking of you is easy
- I do it every day.
Missing you is the heartache,
that never goes away.


Someday you'll know, that I was the one for you.

0 comments: