BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My broken heart


Often, we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to..
Though that doesn’t mean that we’ve stopped loving them..
Or we’ve stopped to care..
Sometimes goodbye…is a painful way to say I love you..
But how can I forget you when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you when you’re all I want inside?
How can I let you go when I can’t see us apart?
How can I not love you when you control my heart?
The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to..
Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face…
But those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.
Sometimes I wish I had never never met you..
Because then I could go to bed at night…
Not knowing there was someone like you out there.
I don’t know what to do now that we’re apart; I don’t know how to live without the other half of my heart.
Maybe if I had just looked away that first day you came towards me everything would be different.
And my heart wouldn’t be breaking right now.
I always know looking back on the tears would make me laugh..
But I never know looking back on the laugh would make me cry.

A million words wouldn’t bring you back…I know because I’ve tried..
Neither would a million tears..I know I’ve cried..

They say that if you love someone you should let them go,
But they never say what to do when they don’t come back.
I don’t remember us but when I do…
It brings a smile to my lips and a tear to my eye.
I will never regret loving you… only believing you loved me too…
How can I love again…
When I can’t stop loving the one that hurt me so much?
My heart only fought for what it wanted.
Now my heart is having to fight to let you go.
Every moment I spend by your side, I feel a stab within my heart…
As I come to realize that the tears that fall from my eyes…
Are truly the blood from my broken heart…
Every morning I wish it were night again…
For it is only at night and in the depth of my dreams that I can feel you..
If you love something, let it go, if it comes back to you it was truly meant to be. They say “never regret the past because at one point everything was what you wanted” but what if what I wanted then makes me cry.

I thought I would die if I couldn’t have you.
Now that I know I can’t have you, death seems inferior.
I cried when I know I lost you, afraid I had lost it all.
Then I realized that losing you, didn’t have to mean I lost me.
Only love can break a heart; only love can mend it again.
How can I see what’s in front of me, when I’m blinded by tears..
Love can come and go, but your heart will remain in you forever…

(C)2010RyanFisher Do not take without permission!

0 comments: