BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Maybe somewhere down the road


I understand. I didn’t really expect that it will push through anyway. Our relationship has too many complications. And as much as I want to be with you, i’ve learned that we can’t really have everything we want. I know that everything happens for a reason, and there are things in life that we can’t control. I can’t force you to do something that you don’t want to do. I thought that loving you was enough, I hoped that my love, OUR love, could make everything right. But I guess it’s not really meant to be. It hurts, but i have to accept it. I wish I could stop loving you, then maybe things will be easier. I knew it was a mistake right from the start. We had the right love at the wrong time. I just don’t know why I held on for so long. Maybe because every time I look at you, my heart is filled with so much love that I can’t imagine my life without you. But i guess there comes a time in a person’s life when everything becomes clear. And you realize that there are things that even love can’t conquer. I don’t know where we go from here. But I want you to know that I love you. I will never stop loving you. And maybe, somewhere down the road…Our paths will cross again…

(C)2010RyanFisher Do not take without permission!

0 comments: