BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 5, 2010

Quotes

"Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of
ourselves."- Carl Jung

"I am not bound to win, I am bound to be true. I am not bound to succeed, but I
am bound to live up to the light I have."- Abraham Lincoln, 16th President of the United States.

"People with a scarcity mentality tend to see everything in terms of win-lose.
There is only so much; and if someone else has it, that means there will be less for
me. The more principle-centered we become, the more we develop an abundance
mentality,the more we are genuinely happy for the successes, well-being, achievements,
recognition,and good fortune of other people. We believe their success adds to...rather than detracts from...our lives."- Stephen R. Covey, best-selling author.

"Competition is a by-product of productive work, not its goal. A creative man is
motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others."- Ayn Rand, was an awesome Russian writer and philosopher.

"One of the marks of excellent people is that they never compare themselves with
others. They only compare themselves with themselves and with their past accomplishments and future potential."- Brian Tracy, best-selling author and motivational speaker.

"I'm a big believer in growth. Life is not about achievement, it's about learning
and growth, and developing qualities like compassion, patience, perseverance, love,
and joy, and so forth. And so if that is the case, then I think our goals should
include something which stretches us."- Jack Canfield




You wish to grow, yes? You wish to experience joy, yes? You wish to thrive in
all areas of your life, yes? Then it comes down to this - are you willing to BECOME
the person of your dreams? Are you willing to drop everything that doesn't serve
your Highest Potential, face your fears, admit your faults and STILL believe in
yourself!? Do you have what it takes to create enough energy to manifest your
dreams? I believe you do. And I believe you should start becoming this person... RIGHT
NOW! Awaken from the sleep of fear, clear your eyes and BE nothing but who your JOY
wants you to be!

I contemplate ONLY success!
I respond with love to all lower vibrations.
I surrender the outcome of my life to the wise and abundant energy of LOVE.

It's not your duty to lower yourself or make yourself less to make OTHERS feel
good. Your only job is to be as happy, as enthusiastic and connected to your joy as
you can be. You owe others your happiness and NOTHING less!

0 comments: