BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Love...

my love...
you are the love of my life...
you are the one in my heart...
you are simply a beautiful rose...
in a group of yellow...

your the blood in my veins...
you are the one in my mind...
I would be completely lost without you by my side...

cherish every moment with you...
my heart and soul belongs with you...

I desire your touch...
your arms around me...
kissing me...
I miss,
us...

beautiful inside and out...
since we met...
you have fallen for me...
I was with another girl...
you used your beauty, your wits...
your everything to chase after me...
I fell you caught me...

she left me.. for another guy...
sad as I was... you were near by...
you helped me through my tough times...

you made me realize that you were worth a try...
I fell for you... you knew it too...
but it all came apart with a simple lie...
another guy....
and im just blinded in the eyes....

we fell apart...
no one caught me this time...
fell to the ground...
hit my head
my heart shattered...
so was yours...

we tried again...
we fell apart...

we will never be...
im sorry...
its really over between us...
I still love you...
but we just can never be like before...
im sorry...

0 comments: