BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Do I still believe??


Do I still believe??
I don´t know!
I don´t know what I should do?
What can I do?
I love her so much!!!! And she loves me!
We are like "Romeo and Juliet"
The only thing between us? My dad and now my mum, too!!!
All was ok but she want live by me bc we can´t see us so much!!!
Now only 5 or 6 times in the month!!!
But NO my parents have to say she can´t live here!!!
They don´t like her!
I really have to say , I´m at the END!
But I can´t kill myself, I don´t will let her alone!
She´s my everything! And I´m everything for HER!...
 
This is for all my friends on the net! HELP ME!!!
(For all: If you ask me any SHIT question like how´s the weather or any other SHIT questions then I will block you!!! I unblock if I feel better)
So please HELP ME!!!
 
"Sometimes I wish my life was like a penny- it might make "cents" - Ryan Fisher (myself)
 
"it's a strange life chasing the unreasonable dreams of childhood….you are constantly in motion doing what everyone else is not - living." - Ryan Fisher (myself)
 
"Romeo and Juliet" me and my gf, ya I still believe in it the only thing between us my dad and now my mum, too! ya we are really romeo and juliet. I hope I don´t have to kill me!!
 
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its Really Amaxing!
Keep Workin on it!!

hereamiphilippines said...

Ryan I don't know you but Know that I am praying for you! You seem to be an amazing young man with great talent's and gifts! I hope that you can find peace in Jesus! he is our hope and our strength a help in time of need.