BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter


Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy the day! Spend the day with your family and your friends!
I´m here by grandpa and grandma at the moment and it´s a little boring...lol (I´ve sent a pic
with this mail where you can see my bored face :) )
 
I also wanna thank my awesome online friends! You´re there for me....ALWAYS.
You help me with all my problems! You help me when I´m down...You make me laugh, you make me happy!
Thanks for being here on this earth! And thanks for being my friends!
 
Special thanks to Becky, Jessica, Alicia and Christa
I´m so thank ful to have you! I hope our friendship never ends! BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
 
Happy Easter everyone!
 
Love, Ryan
 
P.S I´ve sent also a pic of my newest drawing. Check it out!
 
Love you!

0 comments: